söndag 22 juni 2008

East vs. West Coast

This week I've been "on the move" Started with going to Västerås on monday. In Västerås I was training with Markus my K2 partner. I stayed at their super nice new house and got really spoiled by Anna (Markus girlfriend) who took great care of us .... really spoiled. It was nice to be back in Västerås to visit some old friends. I lived there for two years 2004-2006 so it's a really familiar enviroment and a really good place to train on. After some really good training I took of to the extremely nice Swedish West Coast and Smögen for som time off. We were celebrating midsummer and that is my absolute favourite feast. Very good times and absolutly my favourite part of Sweden. This in combination with happy and nice people makes it the best. And from Smögen I went to Grundsund also on the west coast to meet up with some other friends. Really really good times there too! All in all a really good week! Next week is WC 3 in Poznan and only K1 for me - that will be fun to I hope.

Inga kommentarer: