tisdag 3 juni 2008

United.

Today I woke up at 6 very tired - snoozed until 6.45 and then I was late for the 7.00 training of course. I got to the club around 7.30 and it was a windy (shitty) day so I battled with the wawes for 1,5km into lake Munksjön where I did the morning session. Not a good one - I was so tired. After the paddling Sofia and I went to the slalom hill in Jära for hill unning with poles - very hard! 5 times to the top - hard work. I saw a snake and even though my hart was pumpim at maximum allready I think it took a few extra beats there. In the afternoon I went to my very good friends the Anderssons family's mothers funeral. It was a very nice funeral and very sad. We all loved Birgitta and she left us way to early at age 50. Some more training after that and now I'm back home again. Tired but not time to sleep yet - still have to pack for Hungary tomorrow. WC 1 i Szeged.

Inga kommentarer: