lördag 26 juli 2008

Leaving Canada.

At the airport enjoying free carrots and unlimited soda. It will be good to go home after three weeks of solid training with van Koeverden. I heard that the weather is absolutely perfect at home so I cant wait to jump in "my" lake. I love the sweedish summer. I will take it easy for a few days when I get home and hopefully there will be time for some lazy beachculture. Beach culture in fridgid Scandinavia - yes its true at least for a few weeks of the year, or for longer if you are really tuff.
It was my second time in canada and I must say I'm impressed by the people, very kind and welcoming. I'm also glad to see the way they care about the enviroment. Well a lot of them still drive around in far to big cars, but recyceling and organicproducts are in fashion. Recycle is radical!

Inga kommentarer: