torsdag 7 augusti 2008

Still home...

I'm still at home in Sweden but departing for China isn't far away. I'll fly out of Stockholm on Saturday and before that I have som nice days left at home. I feel ready now and I'm looking forward to line up at the start line pretty soon. Training has so far been going the way I want to. So hopefully racing will be fun. It's like a coach once said. "Fun at training boring at racing. Boring at training fun at racing." Hahaha something like that. Luckely I enjoy hard training so I whish for a fun/fun situation - can that be possible - let's hope so. I'm also excited to se who will carry the swe-flag at the opening ceremonies - it's yet to be announced. This time I will have to watch the opening on TV. That feels a bit vierd but ok - I excpect a great show and something far from the normal.

Inga kommentarer: